Well hey there! So one month ago today was the night that Chase was diagnosed with Leukemia.. The moment that changed the path of my family forever. The past few days have been really hard on me. Clinic was rough on Monday, seeing sick babies every week is starting to take its toll... I look at all of these children and parents and can't help but think "Why?" I had an emotional weekend and it was just the last straw on my pile of emotions I guess you could say. Being the strong, unbreakable, positive Mommy all the time is really hard! So I am having a week where I don't have to be the strong one, I'm leaving it up to Shawn for the next few days. I'm having a quick little pitty party and then I'll be back to my positive ways by the weekend! But for now I am just exhausted! Muah, love you all and once again thank you so much for all of the support!!!
December 1st- December 31st
10 years ago









8 Shout Outs!:
I'm sorry Jamie! I bet it has been hard. I think I would have a hard time with it all too. I think it is just fine to have a pitty party with all you and your family has been through. You guys are strong though and I know everything will be good. Loves!!
Jamie you have every right to be emotional, take all the time you need. I would have been a wreck from day one, I cant believe how strong you have been.
Thanks guys!! Chase is so weak that he can't even walk... I never thought that he would get this way!
Jamie...
This is so hard! I'm so proud of you for being so strong! You deserve a break, and it will make you even stronger and ready for the next phase. I enjoy your friendship, and am available if you need anything! I'm really good at picking up a Starbucks and dropping it by! (wink wink) Just let me know! See you soon,
Kaydee
You really amaze me Jamie. You are a beautiful woman and an incredible mother. I'm so so sorry (and will probably say that to you every time we talk) that your little monkey is in such pain...I can only imagine how that makes you feel my dear. Like your friend said...you have every right to have a pitty party. We're all here for you, so please...let us pick up the slack when you need it. I've been stearing clear of the house because I'm super scared of getting him sick (even though we're not sick right now). I just want to come squish you all to bits and pieces though. Please know our hearts are with you guys at all times. Literally you are all on my mind while I run...the whole time...and when my legs start hurting...little Chaseroo's face gives me the extra boost I need. We never EVER know why on earth we were given such horrific trials to go through...but on the other side of things...when all is said and done...you will be amazed by all of the blessings the Lord has so richly showered you and your beautiful family with. I firmly believe that. Hang on to your faith love. He will carry you through it. xoxo (k gonna go get a tissue now.) Love you so so much it hurts!
hey!!! We all have our breaking points and I think that you are doing a GREAT job at being positive...we all get down but when you do just think tomorrow is another day to start out on a positive note. It isn't a bad thing to cry or feel frustrated...this a hard time and it is ok. YOu are doing great and just remember you have a WHOLE bunch of people who LOVE and support you and that you aren't alone in this. hang in there!! And keep your chin up :)
Hey miss. You deserve as many pity parties and difficult days as you would like! Hang in there and know that you are in our prayers and if you ever need to talk/ scream/ yell, you can call me!
Heidi
took the words right out of my mouth. i can relate, and i know it's hard. put one foot in front of the other and one day you'll get "there", where ever "there" is...loves!!
Post a Comment