Wow! So today we got the news that we didn't think we would get to so soon! Chase is in Remission! His Bone Marrow is Cancer FREE! In 2 weeks he will start his new protocol that he'll be on for the next 6 months and then he will still be on maintenance chemo for at least 2 & 1/2 years... But we know that he will be fine! This is the BEST Birthday Present I've ever recieved!! My baby boy will be fine! I've never been so happy to pay hospital bills in my life!!!!!!! I believe in believing!
December 1st- December 31st
10 years ago









6 Shout Outs!:
that is fantastic news!
yeah buddy!!! SO SO SO SO HAPPY!!!! :-)
We are so happy for you guys! Such wonderful news! We love you all! :)
YEAH! Congratulations Chase (and mom and dad)! What wonderful news!
Congratulations! That is great news!
That is fantastic!!! Prayers have been answered and what better way to celebrate than on your birthday of the GREAT news :)
Post a Comment