Sunday, April 26, 2009

Chase is Potty Trained!! Wahoo!

My little Chaser man is completely out of diapers! Just one week shy of his 2nd Birthday!! I am soooooo proud of him (and myself). He was much harder than Colton (potty training is the only thing that was ever easy with him) but 3 weeks of hard work was totally worth it!! Now I will have a few months free from diaper duty until the girl arrives, yay!!



Happy Blogging!

4 Shout Outs!:

Becky Gray said...

Woot!!!! That is awesome! Just in time, you wouldn't want 2 in diapers... :)

Tolman Family said...

I loVe this picture of him! Way to go Chasers! I can't believe he is almost 2 ... it's silly crazy!

Jen said...

What! He isn't even 2 and potty trained, you are awesome.

Carlye Momma said...

OMG!!!!!! GIRL!!! YOU GET MOTHER OF THE YEAR AWARD RIGHT NOW!!!!! You're amazing! Stinkin CUTE picture of your little CHEECH too!!!! MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!