Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Cadence!

Well, hello everyone! Ok so most of you know that my niece Cadence is pretty much my favorite person EVER!! She is my girl, my buddy, my little sis, my princess, my baby, seriously my one true love!! So I just wanted to share with all of you how girly she is (which is why we have so much fun together in the first place). A few weeks ago Whit took her over to Jill & Just's house to see Kate and she put on all of Kate's "Pretties". This was the final product!! It just makes me laugh my bummy off!! She is so stinkin' cute I can't stand it! Man, I love her!

OH HAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!

Happy Blingin' & Happy Bloggin'!

5 Shout Outs!:

Carlye Momma said...

Oh my HELL she looks JUST LIKE YOU!!! lol! SOOO PRETTY BABY GIRL!!!

Tolman Family said...

She is so adorable Jamie! I can see why you would feel so proud to be her aunt! What a sweetie pie ...

Becky Gray said...

what a cutie pie!!! I can't wait to see your little girl! You will have a the "bling" and pretties for her.. Super cute pictures

Anonymous said...

Jaime! This is Megan (whit's friend).

I think Cadence looks a LOT like your mom in that first picture.

Check out my blog....

Does Whitney have a blog? If not we should talk her into it. Its more fun than myspace.... :)

.........Still ME! said...

Baby Hunter has some stiff competition in the cute department! She is so sweet!